The Urban Leadership Forum is shaping mid-level professionals into emerging leaders who will empower both their organizations and the community!
Through this signature program, participants will sharpen their leadership skills, build extraordinary relationships, and engage in experiences that will positively impact the Greater Philadelphia Region and beyond.
To apply, download the application below.
Get more information
or sign up for the
Urban Leadership Forum!
Call 215.985.3220 ext. 238 or email email@example.com
Now celebrating its 30th anniversary, the Urban Leadership Forum is a seven-month program that uses self-awareness tools and activities to enhance the leadership capabilities of its participants. Professionals graduate with a redefined personal brand , an expanded circle of influence, and with the skill to lead from the top!
The ideal participant:
- A mid-level professional with at least seven years of work experience, including supervisory experience
- Program runs from January to June (six months)
- One full day session per month
- Defining “self” and actualizing your personal brand
- Strengthening your global awareness
- Discussions with top leaders within the region
- $4,200 (includes tuition, books, supplies and a one-year membership in The Urban League of Philadelphia.)
More than 500 participants have graduated from the program, including Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter and State Senator Vincent Hughes