Connect to Work is a free six-week training session brought to you by The Urban League of Philadelphia.
Between jobs? Looking for a new career?
- Would you enjoy working in a call center?
- Could you provide excellent customer service?
- Interested in connecting with the area’s top employers?
Connect to Work, a free 6-week course might be for you!
- Job search and resume writing Certificate issued upon completion of program
- Math and English refreshers provided
- Stipends offered
Supported by a grant from the Comcast Foundation, The Boeing Company and other partners, Connect to Work is a joint venture of Project H.O.M.E.’s Honickman Learning Center, Comcast Technology Labs and The Urban League of Philadelphia.
Sign up for a Connect
to Work information
session to learn more.
Email email@example.com or call 215.985.3220 ext. 210.
Connected to Work: Cristina
Cristina is a young woman with a college degree and excellent computer skills. But when her company reorganized, she found herself without a job. She wasn’t certain if Connect to Work was right for her, but now she says “it exceeded my expectations.” Cristina says the program helped her refresh the skills she had and build new ones. “It enhanced my ability to market myself.” Full Story~ Cristina