Calling All Jobseekers who want to enhance their basic computer skills to position themselves to compete and secure employment!
URBAN LEAGUE OF PHILADELPHIA OFFERS DIGITAL LITERACY TRAINING TO JOBSEEKERS IN THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION
The goal of the ULP Digital Literacy Training Program is to empower our clients by providing them the necessary tools needed to secure employment. Research has found that approximately 50 percent of Career Center participants do not have the basic digital literacy skills essential to navigate the internet or create a resume. This program will decrease the basic skills gap identified by employers in the Philadelphia region and increase our clientele’s marketability.
- Internet 101( 3 days)
- Microsoft Word 101(6 weeks)
- Microsoft Word 201( 3 weeks)
- Create of professional email address
- Upload attachments
- Navigate online job applications
- Utilize basic MS functions to draft resumes, cover letters, etc
- Earn ULP Certification of Completion
- Earn Industry specific Certifications
The ULP is eager to equip you with the confidence and tools necessary to land your dream job and it begins with enrollment into ULPs qualified Digital Literacy training program