If you are ready to buy your first home, knowing how to budget your money wisely will help you achieve your goal.
Buying your first home is a step to providing stability and financial security for you and your family.
Our trained housing counselors help first-time homebuyers:
- Understand the home-buying process
- Navigate the lending process
- Shop for a mortgage loan
- Budget and monitor their debts & expenses
We assist with financial planning to help homebuyers:
- Learn techniques to save for a down payment
- Learn about down payment assistance programs
After you purchase your home, we are here to assist you develop budgeting skills that will help you maintain your home.
Get educated about
budgeting and home
Call 215.985.3220 ext 201.